Due to a drastic increase in spam form submissions we've had to take additional steps to limit these nuisances. We have implemented additional spam detection and prevention methods to thwart these persistent pests. That said, the methods we are now using may cause some minor inconveniences to individuals attempting to legitimately fill out our form.
Here are a couple of hints to make that process easier:
- Do not use Auto-Fill to fill out our form. Doing so may inadvertently trigger spam prevention software which will block your form submission.
- If you have attempted to fill out our form and the submission failed, hit Control + F5 on your keyboard before attempting to fill out our form again. This will ensure a fresh load of the form and correct the error you had. Be sure to pay attention to the tip above!
- There is a thank you message after you fill out our form. This message is visible regardless of the device you use to submit your service ticket. If you do not see a thank you message, your form submission more than likely did not go through. The next tip may help with this:
- If you do not see a thank you message, just above the form will be a message indicating what went wrong. This message should be pretty self explanatory but if you have an issue with the message, send us an email using our Contact Us page.
- All fields are required. Be sure to fill out each field to ensure proper form submission.
If you still have issues after trying the above, let us know about it. Use our Contact Us page to send us a note and we will help in any way we can.